Personal Taxation

homepage-personal-taxI specialise in the preparation of personal tax returns and can prepare all the following supplementary pages:

  • Employment
  • Property
  • Foreign Income
  • Residency
  • Capital Gains
  • Minister of Religion


Using the figures from your P60 and P11Ds I will complete this section and then going forward I will make sure that the correct tax code is being used.

Property Income

If you have a property portfolio I can look at your expenses and advise you what you are allowed to claim against your rental income and against any proceeds when you dispose of the property.

Foreign Income

I am used to completing the foreign pages to disclose overseas income, these could include employment, interest, dividends and pensions (of which only 90% is taxable).


If you have UK income but live abroad then you may need to complete the residency section, this is common if you rent your home out whilst working abroad.

Also included in here is the remittance basis should it be needed.

Capital Gains

I can help you with your capital gains computations and supplementary pages should you need them. This could be a straight forward calculation regarding the disposal of an asset (a rental property for example) or a more complex computation relating to your main residence if you haven’t lived there for the full duration of ownership.

Minister of Religion

I can assist you with your supplementary pages and help you with any claims.

Personal Taxation Prices

  • Tax returns from £150 (£125 + VAT)
  • Accounts with Tax Return from £240 (£200 + VAT)
  • Property Income – If you have no self-employment pages then 2 properties are included in your basic price of £150. Where there are more than 2 properties or they are held in joint names then contact me for a quote
  • Capital Gains tax – Fees will be quoted on a job by job basis depending on the circumstances.

Please note that fees are payable
before any tax return is submitted.

Copyright © 2015, Cheshire Taxation Ltd.
Registered in England, Co. No. 10641049; All Rights Reserved.