I can fully customise my service for you and can cover bookkeeping, management accounts, VAT, accounts and both partnership tax returns and the self-employment supplementary pages.
Whether you need weekly, monthly or quarterly bookkeeping I can arrange to have your bookkeeping completed for when you need it. Whether the bookkeeping is either utilising a simple spreadsheet or software the work can be completed to provide you with the information you need when you need it.
Taking the bookkeeping service to the next level is my management accounts service which will provide you with any information you need when you need it. The most important aspects for management accounts are accuracy, relevance and timing. Once provided with the relevant documentation I will produce management accounts within a predetermined timescale which provide you with information you need to make management decisions.
Take the stress out of the equation for your quarterly VAT obligations and let me look after your business. I am familiar with different schemes which are available for different businesses and can provide advice on both voluntary registration and whether to use the flat rate scheme.
Being experienced in the production of accounts I am comfortable with preparing accounts for your business, from sole trader to partnership.
Tax Returns are my strongest area so even if you do your own bookkeeping I am still worth considering for your tax return to make sure you pay as little tax as possible.
From self employment opening year rules, through loss relief options and the obvious allowable and dis-allowable expenditure rules I will always review your position for the best possible tax treatment.
I have a specialist area of capital allowances which again I will utilise to maximum efficiency to save you the most tax.
I make sure that we can claim all possible expenses to ensure that you either minimise your liability or maximise your refund. As my fees will have been paid with the return of your signed page I will have your tax refund (if applicable) paid directly into your bank account.
Self-Employment Taxation Prices
- If no accounts are required and figures are provided on an excel spreadsheet or similar then the fee will be the basic £150 (£125 + VAT)
- If accounts are required then the basic fee will be £240 (£200 + VAT) for both the accounts and tax return
- With both these options, should a substantial amount of bookkeeping be required then additional fees will be incurred. Any additional fees will be communicated prior to the commencement of any work being done
- VAT: Fees will be quoted on a job by job basis depending on the circumstances.
- CIS Subcontractors: I have a simple Excel spreadsheet which if used guarantees the basic £150 (£125 + VAT) fee. If you have your own spreadsheet and if all your information relating to your subcontracting income and expenses are included on this then I will again guarantee the £150 (£125 + VAT) fee.